We want to inspire and delight you with your jewellery purchase. If any goods are faulty we will meet our statutory obligations to provide a remedy. CL Jewellery is not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully.If for any reason you need to return your purchase, you may return your item within 15 days of delivery for a full refund, subject to meeting the requirements of our refund policy. In this returns policy, the expressions "we", "us" and "our" are a reference to C.L. Jewellery Ltd.
- You may return new items sold and fulfilled online by CL Jewellery within 15 days of delivery for a full refund.
- Contact our Customer Care team on firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return. You’ll need to provide your order number, contact details and reason for return.
- Items should be returned in their original product packaging with the original product tags attached and with all paperwork. Include a copy of your shipping confirmation email or order confirmation email in the package.
- Ship the return package to: C.L. Jewellery Ltd, PO Box 40207, Glenfield, Auckland 0747, New Zealand
- All shipping return charges must be pre-paid. We require that returned items are insured during delivery to safeguard against loss.
All returns are subject to inspection by our Quality Assurance team before a refund is processed. We refund you the same way that you initially paid for your order excluding any delivery charges within 7 business days of receiving your returned item. CL Jewellery will pay for any return shipping costs if the return is the result of our error or the item is damaged or defective.
Special orders and pieces of jewellery hand-made to customer specification are not eligible for the 30 Day Change of Mind Policy
- By using this web site you are agreeing to the terms of this returns policy.
- We reserve the right to modify our returns policy as our business needs require.
- We will post such changes on our web site, after which, your continued use of the web site shall be deemed to be your agreement to the modified terms.